What is a connected and autonomous vehicle? How do CAVS work and how can urban streets be reclaimed and reimagined through their introduction?
Thomas is invited to the Berlin Design Sprint to answer these questions and discuss urban mobility.
Other participants are:
- Prof. Phillipp Misselwitz – TU Berlin
- Prof. Vanessa Miriam Carlow – COBE Berlin, TU Darmstadt
- Wolfram Pütz – GRAFT Architekten
- Max Schwitalla – Studio Schwitalla
- Xavier Vagedes – Robert Bosch
- Dr. Sabina Uffer – BuroHappold Engineering
- Heinrich Stößenreuther – Clevere Städte
- Imran Khan – Google
- Ute Klotzbücher – BVG (Berliner Verkehr Gesellschaft)