As most of you might know, TSPA moved offices last May to the Grafisches Zentrum in Mitte/Kreuzberg. We love the space and are very happy here, and now look for co-renters to split the roughly 400 m². We would love the space to become a cluster of planners, thinkers and designers in the creative/urban/architecture/sustainability field.
If you or your office are currently searching for a beautiful yet functional space in the vibrant Kreuzberg, more details are below:
Photos and Plans
- Download Info Package (expires 20 November, 170MB)
- Spacious, bright and elegant space with 6 m+ high ceilings in a former print factory in Mitte/Kreuzberg
- Available from December 2022. Later moving dates are possible, up to June 2023
- Address: Charlottenstrasse 2, 10969 Kreuzberg
- Public transport connection: 2 min away from U-Bahn Kochstraße and M29 bus line
- 100 m² to 300 m² are available, depending on space needs. The overall space is ±400 m². If you need less space, we also rent out a few individual tables, see here
- Street facing ground floor access, with unrestricted 24/7 access to the space
- Luxurious full featured show kitchen (yes, also has red and white wine fridges) and spacious meeting area ready to impress clients
- We are in the process of arranging in-house catering with top class Mexican food courtesy of Tacokween.
- All the other standards (bathrooms, storage etc). In the neighbourhood, there is a wide variety of restaurants and coffee shops around. Also in the office: Many plants.
Infrastructure & service
We have already arranged for everything an office needs to run smoothly:
- high speed glass fibre internet, VOIP phone service
- weekly cleaning service
- theft insurance, including electronics
- Parking for bikes and cars
- Pro A3 colour printer
- We would like to decide on additional infrastructure we might want together with you
- 21.74 eur/m² net (excl. VAT) , 25.87 eur/m² brut (incl. VAT) , with ancillary costs 29.75 €/m²
- Additional services — cleaning, internet, phone, printer, coffee — can be shared depending on demand.
You’ll share the space with some of the most interesting firms in urban development and design in Europe.
- TSPA is an international urban planning and design firm that develops sustainable urban systems for a changing world.
- Clurb develops software for managing cities better.
Visit us and have a look
- Visits at Charlottenstr. 2 | 10969 Berlin
- Questions and appointments via Aurelija at:
☎️ +49 30 57 70 63 492