Juggle many balls at once, communicate globally with a huge variety of cultures, capacity-levels, and languages, develop the future of a company.
As Business Development & Communication Manager your primary responsibility will be to develop and implement growth opportunities, and to manage public and customer relations.
As Management Assistant your primary responsibility are the day-to-day details of running and shaping the business.
This role can be split into two part-time roles, depending on the candidate(s).
Responsibilities are wide-ranging and include the development of social media and communications strategies; content (co-)creation, including everything from Tweets and Instagram posts to long-form thought pieces; customer and client relationship management; project coordination, including scheduling and attending meetings, coordinating the submission of deliverables, and general handling of client communications; coordinating, editing, and eventually writing proposals using Google Docs and the Adobe suite; developing strategies for improving processes covering everything from knowledge management to accounting to human resources; light accounting work, including invoice processing; researching and ordering office supplies and other tools of business, handling contacts,
organising conferences and travel, and tackling other tasks related to the ongoing functioning of a office/co-working space.
- Good energy and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication,
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Fluency in English; German language proficiency a very strong plus but not a requisite
- Comfort with the tools of a modern office, including Google products (docs, sheets, etc.), the Adobe suite, especially InDesign, project management tools such as Asana, Slack, etc.
- Good time management, including the ability to balance task priority with time allocation
As an optional plus:
- Passion for making the world a better place through urban planning
- Willingness to travel globally and interest in presenting projects and office
- Experience with some degree of office management
The abovementioned list of skills are more important than a specific educational background or professional experience, therefore we decided not to list requirements concerning education or work experience.