Design the urban future both in Europe and in the Global South.
your primary responsibility will be to support complex urban planning projects, from project conception through final delivery, in german contexts.
Key components of this role include:
- Knowledge of main urban design and planning principles
- Familiarity with standard architecture/planning tools and softwares
- Communication skills with partners and clients
- Passion for/openness to using new technologies to solve urban planning challenges
- Good social skills to maintain open and positive team interactions
The ideal candidate for this role will be a native German speaker with a bachelor degree in architecture, urban design, urban planning, or a related field. Full proficiency in both written and spoken German and professional working proficiency in english are required; additional language knowledge in French, Russian, and Arabic are welcome.