Are you currently searching for a beautiful yet functional co-working space in vibrant Mitte/Kreuzberg?
We’re renting out 1-6 tables in our spacious and lush office in Charlottenstraße 2, located in Graphisches Zentrum near Checkpoint Charlie. The idea is to start a creative cluster of the best creatives, planners, thinkers and designers – in the urbanism and sustainability space, but also in general!
The desks are available from now on, but the rent from a later date is possible as well. We are offering large tables, enough space to respect social distancing, and a friendly environment with driven and kind people.
- Charlottenstrasse 2, 10969 Kreuzberg;
- easy access – just 2 min away from U-Bahn Kochstraße station;
- wide range of restaurants and coffee shops around, reachable in couple of minutes (Charlotte 2, Chupenga, betahaus and many more);
- Besselpark is just a few steps away;
- ±400 m² total space and 100 m² shared space;
- fully set up work space that includes a large desk (approx. 10 sqm of workspace per person) comfortable chair and other gadgets;
- shelf space, in case you might need to store things;
- very bright, spacious room. Also, a lot of space for you plans or posters to be pinned up at the wall;
- large, dedicated areas for sketching;
- extensive library of architecture and urban planning books;
- big kitchen with espresso machine, fridge, microwave and hotplate. Also it’s perfect for a chat or meetings;
- no carpets;
- many plants!
Infrastructure & service
- unrestricted 24/7 access to the space;
- free internet (super fast speed with glass fibre);
- weekly cleaning service;
- theft insurance, includes all electronics, laptops etc.;
- beautiful and simple design tables, with famous Eiermann frames;
- space to park your bike or car;
- ground floor and easy access.
The monthly rent per desk is 300 euros – internet, table, chair, shelf space, keys, cleaning service, storage space and kitchen included in the price. In case you would like to rent more than one desk – the price can be adjusted accordingly.
Come visit us at Charlottenstr. 2 | 10969 Berlin and take a look yourself, or reach out with the questions to Aurelija reachable via: